Saturday, June 07, 2008

Welcome to the Family!

06-07-08

I am so excited!! I became a big sister today!! Actually, my brother became a husband today. That's right. Tommy and Carolyn were married today in Arizona.
The happy couple!

Not only did I gain a sister today, I also gained 2 nieces!!


This is Kamille and Kate. Kate will be 10 in August and Kamille just turned 6 in Feb. RJ is very excited to have some cousins to play with that live close by (when we return of course). I am sure Sara will be just as excited when she figures out that the girls will out number the boys!!
This Tommy and Carolyn at Kamille's Kindergarten graduation.

Welcome to the family Carolyn, Kate and Kamille!! It is great being a member of the Leister clan! Can't wait to meet all of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's neat about Tommy. He has some kids of his own? Or am I thinking of your other brother?