Tuesday, June 10, 2008

International Villa - Takabe

Apparently, we did too much for Sara that day...
She fell asleep in the car on our way to the Villa. She is buckled in between Mitch and I. I don't think she is very comfortable.



After all of our sight seeing, we finally made it to the Villa.



Zuka, Dia, Favi and Azu made curry and rice for dinner. We all sat down together to eat. (Marie-Louise, Chris, Mitch and I made breakfast)




The next pictures are of some sign around the villa and the neighboring onsen







(click on the picture to make it bigger)



The thing I found the most interesting was the bathrooms each room had.

Looks like it is only a sink...
but when you slide the sink towards the door (where I am standing to take the picture) you find a toilet behind. Try climbing back there in the middle of the night with 2 kids sleeping in the same room...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what Kakeyu is? The sign of bathroom rules says "When hurrying, let's do Kakeyu."

The "Don't put a long hair in the bathtub" just cracked me up. Just one long hair? But if I have more than one it's okay? :)