Friday, June 13, 2008

June's 12 on 12

Apparently I have been busy this month, as I only have 5 pictures for this month's 12 on 12. Incase you feel slighted, I will have 24 pictures for next month (and no I can't move some of next months to this month...you'll understand why next month) On to the post...

This is a picture of the tile roofs here in Japan. The new houses being built now a days don't have these tiles. I think this was from about 20 years ago. I think they look cool.
See the green and yellow sticker on the back window. That lets everyone know that there is a new "spring" driver on board. When there is an older "autumn" driver on board, the sticker is red and yellow.
More beautiful tulips from last month near our home.
This is a fire hydrant. They are underground in the middle of the street.
I am pretty sure this sign means "Don't leave your sleeping baby in your car!" Maybe we need some of these signs in Arizona.

No comments: