Monday, July 28, 2008

See Ya Soon, Himeji

Saturday, July 26th at 6:30pm we had to say "see ya later" to some of the most amazing people we have meet while living in Himeji.

I was surprised at all the people who came by to say farewell.
Yes, same picture, but Dia took the first one and he is in the second one. (next to Mitch)
We had a few visitors earlier in the day. Chiaki came by for a chat in the afternoon.

Suzuna came by to see me in the morning. She was the lucky recipient of all of Sara's clothes and other small child items (high chair, stroller, plates, bowls, etc.)
Several others stopped by too, but of course I forgot to take pictures.
It was nice to see everyone one last time, but it also made me sad. It was amazing how well we got to know some of our friends in the short time we were here. RJ and Sara were given many offers to come do home stay with our new friends when they are older. And some of our friends will come see us in America...we can't wait to see you again!!!
When we left Himeji, we headed to Tokyo for 3 days. I will blog about our adventures there as soon as I can.

No comments: