Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lunch with Mitch's Students

Mitch has really had a great time teaching English while here in Japan. It gives him an opportunity to be away from the kids, talk to adults and make some friends.

On July 1st, I was invited to lunch with one of his classes. The food was delicious. I asked all of them for the recipes so I can make the food for all of you back home. They have class again on the 16th so we will see if they did their homework.


Mitch and his students
This was her house that we ate at. Actually it is their 2nd home (in the same neighborhood). Her husband is brain surgeon in Tokyo. I really liked the garden so I took a couple of pictures.
The house wraps around the garden. The first picture in this blog was taken in the room directly across in this picture.

1 comment:

Frankie said...

OK, I have a question. Are you going to continue to blog once you get back here to the states?

Ill admit when I first started my blog I really wasnt into it much. Now Ive gotten into it and its a lot of fun most of the time.

Its not nearly as cool as yours but its fun for me