Monday, May 12, 2008

Ticket Please

Anyone who know RJ, knows that he loves the movie Polar Express. In that movie, the train conductor is always asking the kids for their tickets. Therefore RJ loves to have tickets for everything. When we went to the Sweets Festival last week, we each received a stack of cards. RJ decided he wanted to make a ticket. He asked me "how do you spell ticket?" and I was a bit busy (I don't remember what I was doing, but he was suppose to be having quiet alone time during Sara's nap so that I could get something things done last Saturday while Mitch and Chacha were off in Kobe) so I told him I would help him later. About 5 mins later he came over and showed me this



(in case you can not read it, it says "teket". I was so impressed!! My little boy is growing up so fast and he is learning so much at school!!!

No comments: