Friday, May 16, 2008

27 Days

Just in case you are not counting...

RJ is.

I made this countdown chart for RJ after Chacha left. I think it has been good for him to always have something next to focus on (how many days till the next visitor, how many days till we go somewhere, etc.). I saw the idea on another blog I read and wanted to make one. RJ loves it! Every morning he tells Mitch or I, "I need to change the date on my countdown" I think he is very excited to turn 5 this year! I am excited for him! He has even stopped picking nose all the time (I told him he could not turn 5 at his next birthday if he did not stop picking his nose. Hey, maybe that was mean, but it worked didn't it?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Merry,

This made me chuckle because my nephew, Matthew, 3, picks his nose all the time and Greg and Brandee are having such a hard time getting him to stop. So we may have to put up with it another 2 years?

Erica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.