Monday, May 12, 2008

Apple Pie for Four

On Friday, during English Speaking Society (English club) one of the members, Erika, presented me with a gift. She bought it at the Sweets Festival here in Himeji (look for that blog later this week). I asked her if I should open it and share at club and she said no, it was only for me and my family. So I put it away. Sunday afternoon I decided to open it up and see what was inside.



This is the outside package...I think that is Oni (the devil) The name on the package is Lovely Pie.
This is the box once I took the red paper off. It says Lovely Pie. "Lovely Applepie is natural and good taste. Enjoy anytime"



I was very excited. I love apple pie. so I opened the box thinking there was going to be a lot apple pies (the box was about 12 inches long, 3 inches wide). Unfortunately there was only 4 inside. Good thing there are only 4 people in my family.
We devoured them all and are wondering where we can get more....

No comments: