Saturday, May 03, 2008

I Love Mornings Like This

We have been going non stop since Saturday when our friends picked us up by car and we all went to Okayama. Today, Mitch and Chacha left me home alone with the kids while they went off to Osaka. Now, that could be bad, but today the kids are being very nice to each other and having lots of fun. So I figured I would capture it for all of you....I hope you enjoy.
Sara decided she doesn't need a chair anymore to reach the kitchen sink...oh the lure of water.
This is the elementary school children's backpack I mentioned in last month's 12 on 12. Sara was modeling it so I took a picture.
Sara just being cute on her police car.
Monday is Children's Day here in Japan. It is customary to put out carp flags honoring your children. RJ and Sara each received a carp flag from our friends Marie-Louise and Sophie. They are very excited to play with them.


Sara decided to grab the giant mic and sing all of you a song.




RJ of course couldn't let his sister show him up, so he took a crack at it. One thing bad about sending RJ to an English school in Japan is that he is learning some incorrect pronunciations. We had to work with him on this song as he wants to say "keyds house" instead of "Kid's house" I think he has got it all worked out. I am sure he will get it all straight when we return to America and he is around native speakers again.

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

No comments: