Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let the Celebrations Begin

Sara will turn the big '02' on Sunday and it seems the celebrations have already begun. One of Mitch's conversation students brought this present for Sara on Wednesday evening. I thought the wrapping bag was just so cute.





This is a close up of the sticker they put on it. It amazes me how much effort they put into wrapping gifts here. I am sure the store did this as they have done something similar for us when we have purchased a gift.


Here is the cute outfit. The bottom of the black leggings has lace on it. I can't wait to see Sara in it!

She will have a small party today at school. I will take cupcakes to school this afternoon for snack time and the students will sing Happy Birthday. I am very excited for her! I am sure there will be more posts about Sara's birthday as they happen.

No comments: