Sunday, March 30, 2008

Haishya-san Visit

We decided that there was no way we were going to last till September to get our teeth cleaned. I have been going to the dentist (haishya-san) twice a year since I was 5 years old. I missed my December appointment due to being in Japan and I was going crazy. So was Mitch.



RJ was a real trooper. He let Daddy go first so he could watch and see what was going to happen, but then he wanted to go next so he wasn't last.



It was a different experience. They don't use the metal scraper much. They used high powered water to remove the plague from the teeth and below the gum line. It was interesting. And the toothpaste was yellow and did not have much flavor (which was good since I was worried it would taste like fish). Then she applied fluoride.





But we all survived and our teeth feel a bit cleaner. I think we will last till we return home this summer...



And don't worry Carol, we won't replace you...

No comments: