Monday, April 28, 2008

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? I hate to answer this question because when I was younger, as soon as I would say it, we would end up in a fight....
C-Cake or Pie? Chocolate Silk from Marie Calender's
D-Day of Choice? Saturday, because I get to spend time with my family
E-Essential Item? my husband
F- Favorite color? Green
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears
H-Hometown? Phoenix, AZ
I-Favorite Indulgence? ice cream, or as they call it here in Japan, Softo cream
January or July? January, I love a chance to go find snow somewhere and now that we have kids, I love to take them to build a snowman or go sledding
K-Kids? 2 great ones!!
L-Life isn't complete without? Family.
M-Marriage Date? October 6, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 brothers and I am getting a new sister this summer!!!
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges but not Japanese ones, you have to peel the inside skin off too...very messy!
P-Phobia and Fears? losing my children
Q-Quote? "Growing old(er) is mandatory, growing up is optional"
R-Reason to smile? RJ & Sara playing "Tickle Me" with Mitch
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag ten people? Mitch, Sara, Taube, whoever else is willing to try...I know you have lots of time on your hands....
U-Unknown fact about me? Can't tell, it's a secret!!
V-Vegetable? too many to choose from...edemame, spinach, corn...
W-Worst habit? wasting time on the computer
X - Best use of X in scrabble? considering I have been playing Scrabble a lot since being in Japan (a great game to help with English learning) I can't think of a time that I have be able to use X...
Y-Your favorite food? After being Japan for 8 months, anything Mexican!!
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Sagittarius

No comments: