Friday, December 28, 2007

Bed Time Songs

Every night at bed time we read a few stories and then sing songs. Sara is becoming much more involved in our bed time routine. I hope you enjoy the kids singing some of their favorite bedtime songs.

Itsy Bitsy Spider

Row Row Row Your Boat

Oscar Mayer

The Bear Song (RJ made this song up for Sara because she would ask to sing the Bear song and we did not know one. She loves to dance while he sings it for her.)

Yes I realize I have been posting a lot this week. I am off from school for winter break and I feel like posting more. I hope you have enjoyed the updates. Once my parents arrive tomorrow (December 29th), I may not blog until after they leave, it depends on how tired I am at night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry! How wonderful! This looks like such an amazing experience and it is awesome how you have documented everything! If you hadnt thrown "wefixuglypools" link on your page, I would have never found your page!

Stay in touch and enjoy the truly priceless experience you are having.

brian@wefixuglypools.com

Love you Merry! My best to you and your family!

Brian W. Morris
THE Ugly Pool Guy