Tuesday, December 18, 2007

RJ's Acting and Singing Debut

RJ's school had their Christmas party today (Sunday, Dec 16th) and there were several performances. His group was the first. I apologize in advance if this blog entry is too long. I decided to only load the videos where RJ is actually involved. I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did. I actually had a few tears in my eyes as I noticed my little boy growing up. We were so proud of him for performing. He did get a bit nervous when the audience started clapping, but he pulled himself together for a great finish.



This is the narrator introducing the play.


This is RJ's solo.





After RJ sang, his wife, Karen, reads his letter and sings "White Christmas". Then mom passes the letter on to one of the kids who reads it and sings "I'll be home for Christmas". Then more of the kids get up and sing "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas".







Then some more kids sang "Santa Claus is coming to town."



Then Mom, Dad and all 8 kids sang the National Christmas anthem of Japan "All I want for Christmas is you".



Then they leave the stage.



For those of you wondering about Sara, here is her debut....Apparently she isn't into public performances...yet.

No comments: