Friday, December 28, 2007

What a Wonderful Surprise

I came home from work today (watching my favorite Christmas movie "Miracle on 34th Street" and having a discussion with our Japanese students from the local area) and found a large box on the table. I said to Mitch "oh, did you get another package today?" He said "No, it has your name on it." I was so excited!!! My wonderful friend Sheri (whom I have known since my softball days of high school) sent ME a care package. So of course I had to tear right into it (who cares that daddy had lunch ready). She sent some wonderful things!!! Flavored rice (we eat plain white rice A LOT), cake mix, muffin mix, goldfish, Oreos, fruit by the foot, animal crackers, biscuit mix, pancake mix, Hersey Kisses and M&Ms, Grips, and a pooping penguin (yes, I do plan to share with the kids) and some candy canes.

This is all the fun stuff we have to eat now!! And RJ is proudly showing off the pooping penguin.
THANK YOU SHERI!!!

No comments: