Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Birthday Celebration Continues

I am so excited to be living in a foreign country for my birthday. Why you ask? Because my wonderful Husband waited to the last minute (as usual) to get my presents and had to order online so they keep showing up a little at a time each day. I am in book heaven. So far I have received My Sister's Keeper, Nineteen Minutes, The Notebook, The Pact, Everyone Worth Knowing, and Anybody Out There. He says that there might be a few more showing up. Plus my mother-in-law sent me the current copy of Lonely Planet - Japan so now we can travel in style here in Japan. I received a beautiful scarf from a co worker and one of my students (a 3rd grader) gave me an origami book with the instructions in English and Japanese. Guess what you are all getting for sovereigns :-) I have received a couple of cards as well. My mother has made and will bring with her some skirts for me to wear this coming spring/summer for the hot sticky days. Life as a 34 year old in Japan is good!!

1 comment:

Frankie said...

34? You are getting old my friend =) Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time with oyur folks while they are there