Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Snow!!!

Last Friday, January 25, 2008

It was a wonderful morning!! When I stepped outside to go to work, I noticed that the roof top was white. I looked down and the parking lot was white too...IT SNOWED AGAIN!!! Of course we didn't see it this time as it was during the night, but how exciting to wake up to a white morning in your own home (however temporary it might be). I hope you enjoy the 'tour' of my way to work.


The roof top of the 3rd floor in our building and the street below.






The field at the university that is just east of our apartment




More of the university with snow





The empty parking lot out the back of our apartment. The snow had already started to melt by the time I left for school at 8am.









This is the large garbage collection site in my school all covered in snow.











The roof tops of nearby homes covered in snow










Look at the snow on the truck's windshield!! (Yes I know it snows more than this in other places around the world, but we are very excited!!)



When I arrived at school, there were several students playing in the snow. I asked them to pose and they did. I even got one of my favorite teachers to pose with them. I guess he was having fun in the snow as well.

No comments: