Thursday, November 29, 2007

All Bundled Up

Today, I made it home just as Mitch and the kids were pulling up on their bike from RJ's school. The first words out of RJ's mouth (as usual) "Can we rides our bikes Mommy!!??!!"Since the sun was still up and Daddy hadn't started dinner yet, I had no choice but to say yes.
Once they were on their bikes, I had to take some pictures. They were all bundled up because it is quite cold here already, but that did not stop them from riding their bikes. I know I am their mother, but aren't they so cute!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are cute. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm not sure how often I will be able to get on the computer over the next month and a half. I am leaving in the morning, December 4th, for Oklahoma and not returning until January 15th.

It is so neat that your Mom and Dad are coming to Japan to see you. Tell them hello for me.

Take care and my love to all.

Beverly Ribaudo

Anonymous said...

Hi! Very cute kidos. We miss them here. It is cold today and all foggy and weird. More Seattle like than Tucson. I miss scrapbooking! Your cuties are sure growing! We liked the Sara show, my kids watched it over and over!

Bye!