Friday, October 12, 2007

Check out all the new information

Yes, I know that today is the 12th of the month(at least for me here in Japan it is). I do have my camera in hand and have been talking lots of pictures today. I look forward to posting them for you (hopefully this weekend). I just wanted to let you all know that I have added some elements to my blog so feel free to check them out. (they are on the right hand side of the screen). I did finally notice that some people left comments and I have tried to address some of the questions by adding the elements on the page. Please let me know if there are other things you would like to know about and I will see what I can do. Hope everyone is doing great, and be sure to check back early next week for the October edition of 12 on 12.

No comments: